Anonymous

do blacks get mad at other blacks who get treated better in society thru their accomplishments?

say for instance a black has a good job,is very educated,has a nice typical family,goes to a black church every sunday. are there blacks who don't have those things who have animosity towards someone who does? sorta like a difference in class criteria? i think it happens in white society,but in my opinion it seems more prevalent in the black community.(just my opinion)

@Shadow -i agree,they are the role models are far as im concerned.jealousy or animosity either one

@TY-ok jealously or animosity as i stated

@EINSTEIN- DID I NOT SAY WHITES TOO?? YOU CANT READ EINSTEIN

@Psychosis-- i said no such thing,nor do i believe that

@Psychosis- well i wasn't trying to sound offensive,if i offended you i apologize

Favorite Answer

My family fits all of that criteria (except for going to church every sunday) and i've never really gotten that kind of animosity but there was a chance in the way I was treated.

At one of my previous retail jobs, word did get out that I came from an "uppity" family and I did notice a change in the way I was treated. I was kind of expected to feel guilty for the life I happened to be given. I was also portrayed as "stuck-up" when I am far from it. Many of the people at that job came from troubled backgrounds btw. (And my family isn't "rich", they're just well-off middle class ppl who make good decisions with their money and have family values).

Doesn't that go for any race of people?. Why pin point Black people

Specifically? lol. I find that weird

@ bloc head, the question is obviously directed at black people

though and as you said is more prominent in black communitys.

You know I don't have a problem with you, but as a White man

how have you come to this theory? lol just wondering. Hence

why I ask as to why "pin point" black people specifically

you mentioned whites but I'm sure you know what "pin point" means.

i don't know why everyone wants to say the worst traits in humanity are mostly found in black people but, that kind of jealousy is found in every race since the beginning of time with cain and abel. i thought you were cool with but in the end you're just another whitey that says blacks do most of the evil in the world. i'm very disappointed BLOCKHEAD.

Edit: but you said that in your opinion this behavior is prevalent so in your mind you think its true.everybody looks at people who has more than them and covets a little. that just human nature.but i guess you didn't mean to be offensive it just came out that way.

Are people jealous of others period? (not just blacks)

Whites are jealous of me for my accomplishments A WHOLE LOT more than other blacks are. In fact that is why i say the things i say..through experience. They especially hate if you are an educated black person pursuing a career that makes a butt load of money(like what im doing)

please..whites are the worst with jealousy envy of blacks...look at all the questions they ask abou tus on this site??

Now to your question YES there are blacks who are jealous of other blacks

but there are whites who are jealous of other whites

etc(in all races) jealousy isnt a "race" thing..but whites tend to make it into one.

Sounds like jealousy.

However, there are a lot of African Americans who admire successful and educated black people.

I don't know...There are over 1 billion black people, how in the blue hell am i suppose to know how black people feel? I certainly don't get mad

I don't. I'm happy anytime i meet or hear about a Black person who is not a statistic

• ₮y

That's not anger as much as jealousy.

yea ...GHETTO black and we have a lot of them