me and girl friend had sex for the 1 st time and not even a week later she is pregnant is it mine?

Either she is lying or the baby is not yours. It takes around 7-10 days for a fertilised egg to implant, only then will hCG (The pregnancy hormone) start to build up, hCG can then be picked up on a home pregnancy test around the time of the next expected period, which is roughly 2 weeks after conception.

No sweety, I hate to say but it isn't yours. If her cycle is 28 days long, means you would have had sex around her day of ovulation, which can vary. Most Drs go by a 28 day cycle, ovulation date around the 14th day. Which after that day it will take 10-14 days before pregnancy can be detected MOST of the time. Sometimes later.

No she couldn't even be pregnant in less then a week, much less have it show up on a pregnancy test. That chick is lying or cheating either way dump her!!!

• D

It is not possible to detect a pregnancy in less than a week.

no it takes more than a week to find out you are pregnant

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

so call me maybe!

it takes 3 weeks approximate to detect a pregnancy

THAT BABY IS NOT YOURS.

Source(s): common sense

Not possible. It isn't yours.

Hell if I know, did you use a condom?