Girls should i date him?

last week i found out this guy really likes me. hes cute athletic and now i learned hes nice. hes been so nervous to talk to me so hes been talking through my friends. my two teachers are in it because they overheard him talking about me.. i said hi to him today and he waved bak.. thts it. later i waz walking to the locker room with my friend when she suddenly stopped and he came up next to me and apologized for what he did earlier and we agreed to talk more after practice. so we did and now i really really like him alot. i m afraid of people judging me though. most my friends think we would be an adorable couple but then there are the ones like wth? he waz so shy and nervous when he talked to me and i felt so bad. would you go out with him?

Favorite Answer

I would totally go out with him! He sounds super sweet and cute. dont worry about other people making fun of you... if you like him it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks (which i know sounds cleche, but is true). And he will warm up once you get to know him and vice versa... PLEASE answer my question too:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As8Ny...

Thanks and hope i helped

Go for it! Don't worry about what others think. It's your life, don't let other people control it.

yES, YOU SHOULD.-