Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

Ending my life makes so much sense?

For starters, I'm a 14 year old girl. There's nothing that great going to happen to me. Nothing worth the bad things that happen.

Who cares of "things will get better"? I'm just not interested, nor am I that patient. Besides, not having to live sounds much better than living even with, I don't know, billions of dollars, for example. Am I making any sense to anyone? And sure, it's selfish, but not being alive means I won't even be able to feel guilty. I'll be gone, and won't have to think of anyone, not even me.

Every now and then, I remember how I felt this way, and it scares me. Right now it doesn't, but it's like I forget, and when I remember i ever had these thoughts, I'm surprised with myself. That makes me wonder if I'm in my right mind. My brother (an emotional possibly suicidal junkie wreck) and my mother are both on Cilaptogram, or something. I don't want to be like them. I don't want to be here when people think of my family as crazy. And I know for a fact that those sorts of thoughts are considered attention whoreish by my mother, and is totally unacceptable.

I don't want to have to worry about them or myself or anyone, I just want to be gone. The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

Why shouldn't I? How do I handle these thoughts?

Hi. Im a 14 year old guy and i feel the same way. I just wanna take the easy way out like you. But think about this. If you kill yourself Think about what your friends and family would do through. Ive had thoughts of suicide since i was very young. But the thought of putting those people through so much pain has stopped me.

Well being 14 you havent experienced the best of life yet. you have about 70 years or so to experience that. so to give up on life this early is sad and naive. just focus on today, not the bad but the good. and if you cant find good in your life then make good. some people are unfortunate and have to provide themselves with things that others should have given them in life. You will have better days, always, so never give up. Recognize what you have and be thankful that you were given the opportunity to live. if your life is so terrible you are about to commit suicide, seriously, turn to drugs. id much rather someone be a drug addict than to waste their life away. find some kind of enjoyment in your life. find something worth living for, or make something present in your life worth living for.

You know what?

You're just in a phase.

You're a teenager for god's sake, you're not supposed to know what to do.

If you dare commit suicide, you will just be more of a burden to your parents.

Sounds cruel huh?

I don't care if this gets thumbed down or something, because this is the TRUTH.

You are in a PHASE. You will GROW out of it.

If you wanna handle it, be more positive.

I hate people like you calling their parents crazy, unacceptable and you know the rest.

They GAVE YOU LIFE. Be thankful for it.

Live your life out, enjoy it.

You NEED to see a counselor. I've gone through the same thing, and this helped.

Suicide does make sense from a closed perspective. You'll kill yourself and rid yourself of all your problems. But what about people who care about you? How will they cope? Do not commit suicide. It's dumb and selfish.

What's killing yourself going to help? You're here, might as well continue to live.

PLease add me on facebook we really need to talk i can relate to youhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1223678873