Ray asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 9 years ago

Ex gf invited me to her moms wedding should i go?

Ok i really need.some advice. Me and my ex were together for 2 years and i lived with her and her mom.i helped them out alot with home improvement stuff and groceries. So she broke up with me about. 3 months ago because we had alot of fights and she said she needed to think about what she wanted to do in life. So she wanted to stay friends but i can't, i love her and thinking thats she might be with someone else will hurt. So i decided to let her be and not talk to her at all like if i never met her. So 3 months went by and she showes up to my job with an invitation to her moms birthday anew said that her mom wanted me to go since i was like family. So i told her i would but im getting second thoughts what if she goes with someone else? Or if she ignores me? Any advice will work thanks.

• Paula
    Favorite Answer

Don't go. If you want a clean break with her, going to the wedding is the last thing you want to do.

Her mother will get over it. If she (the mother) really wants to keep a friendship with you, she can visit you some other time.

If you have a girlfriend bring her with you? Because could offend her but at the end of the day you do what you want, if you don't want to go then don't go, it's that simple, no matter how much someone wants you there, if it causes you to be uncomfortable don't go

I'd go. You will find out one of two things: she has had enough time to think and she is still interested OR she moved on. Either way, you get to make a choice to move on in one direction or another yourself.

• 5204

If your mom was good to you and wants you at the wedding you should go unless you would feel uncomfortable there.