Electronic, trance music? Suggestions!?

Looking to try out new types of music. I'm generally an Oldies fan... but I want something very different.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Asking Alexandria

• 4 years ago

Adagio for strings - DJ Tiesto Hit my heart - Benny Benassi Out of area - The Prodigy (and something via them for that count) rigidity - justice dark Angel - VNV u . s . a . Voodoo human beings - Pendulum Remix (Drum n bass, yet hell, DnB kicks ***) around the globe / greater advantageous swifter stable remix - daft punk Ecstacy - ATB Acid 8000 - fatboy slender Earth Vs the worldwide - the Polish ambassador (humorous music video) waiting stable pass - Paul Oakenfold call on me - eric prydz (a comedian tale, catchy music tho) eh, i think of thats good for now, theres alot of digital genres thrown in there, savor edit: oh bah i merely listened to that music you reported, i've got heard it till now. Thats not trance or Techno. Thats homestead. French homestead at that. And if so all you desire is craploads of daft punk and justice

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

THE ORB

Aphex Twin

square pusher

DJ CAM

Apollo 440

deltron 3030

they can all be found on itunes. so check them out...ESP ''the orb'' they are a great trance band

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

NOT asking alexandria, try melodic metal and work your way to death metal, melodic death metal and black metal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.