Anonymous

Girls, how do I get a girlfriend if I don't have "swagg" or I'm not a bad-boy?

I'm 17, and my last "girlfriend" left me for some thug that is legally illiterate after like two weeks. Just to give you a brief overview of who I am: I play 5 instruments & sing, I'm trumpet section leader in the marching band, I do well in school, I speak Spanish and learning Russian because I live out of this country someday. I have never met anybody that shares common interests with me. For example, my favorite genre of music is symphonic metal, and 95% of my music isn't even American. I like to do 'dangerous' things like torch/knife juggling and free running. When it comes to people, I like to be affectionate and loving, but I will attack to KILL if I am provoked enough.

I don't really have any "swaggy" or whatever it's called and I am following things that I like and not what the uneducated and make-up-covered television tells me to do. I am proud of who I am, but I guess girls aren't...Should I just wait until I'm MUCH MUCH MUCH older and settle for whatever I can because they're obviously not interested in me now, and in college they're going to be worse and those Valley Girl Accents are going to make my ears literally bleed...

http://s123/

8.photobuck

et.com/albums/ff4

85/Musiciana

ndartist10/

Favorite Answer

I wish there were more people Ike you. I seriously hate this whole "swag" and "YOLO" crap. That girl missed out BIG-TIME. Don't worry. One of these days those same people are going to be depending on your tax dollars for housing.

Source(s): I'm 15. I seriously don't feel like I belong in this generation.

Hey! I am a 15 year old girl.. First things first... Never change for anyone.. Be yourself. Stay proud of who you are and be confident. Another thing is you dont have to have everything in common. I actually like a person who stands out. My mom and stepdad are alike in some ways and different in alot of ways. For example- my mom likes pop and my step dad like the oldies kinda music. But they get along. Never doubt yourself. I actually think you are cute and any girl would be insane not to date you. I love a guy who can play an instrument . I am learning to play the ukulele... hahah:)

dude, trust me, you don't need it. you just need time for the girls to catch up with you maturity wise i guess. sure its hot when a guy is a bit mischievous, but when they're both stupid and careless (in a sense legally) its not worth it.

for example, when i met my husband (21 at the time) he was mischievous in a sense that he didn't take orders, and if there was a way around boring and ordinary, he took it, even if it chanced a little bit of trouble. not enough for tickets or court orders, but enough to get peoples attention. but again he never got in trouble with the law. it was alluring. but as we started to get serious, he changed his lifestyle because he wanted to be someone i wanted to spend my life with.

but it took him a bit of time to get my attention too, only because i was so busy with work and school i didn't have time for guys. but it honestly depends on the girl. no one girl is the same as the other. you just have to get to know them and what they like, and find someone with some common interest.

• No matter what, just be yourself. There is a girl out there that will learn to love and be with you no matter what. She will accept you for YOU!!!!! d;) Love the skin your end

Source(s): my experience

Without confidence or a "bad boy" attitude, you won't get any unless you're rich. Sorry, but girls are like that.

find a girl thats nice and has no swag

Get money?