I dont deserve love ?

Im so sad and pathetic, everyday of my life. Ive never had a girlfriend or anything. Ive never had anyone who i can love and who loves me back, I feel so worthless. No one wants me, I just go unnoticed, even the friends i have are just that- friends. Theyre just people i hang out with, they dont love me. Even if i find someone, i know theyll just leave me, because thats what everyone i care about does. I would give her everything, my complete love and affection, but it wouldnt matter, theyd find some reason to leave me. Id be too clingy or too affectionate. Nothing i do works. And dont say, just be confident, confidence works. I know confidence works, but i dont have any, and i dont know what to do anymore. I just want to love someone.

Favorite Answer

similar boat dude, my story sucks i quit school and am working on driving right now but heres my advice take some risks if you have friends who are girls ask them if they have anyone you might be compatible with if not its not the end of the world. pick up a hobby or job that you can be social in girls enjoy conversation deep or just small talk. when your in moods like this just log onto facebook do a little research and add some random girls if they add you cool send them a message if not forget it. the world has a crazy way of hooking you up with your soulmate!! and i take it your young so dont stress it just do **** you enjoy and let some time pass!

Source(s): this old brain of mine

Of course you deserve love. I won't tell you to "just be confident," because I know that's easier said than done. But do try to find other things that interest you, and hobbies, and try not to think about girls too much.

How old are you? You sound a lot like two-years-ago me, so that means you're young and have plenty of time to find someone. You sound really sweet, and the sweet guys often go unnoticed. Don't worry - you'll find something - just be patient - and don't try too hard because that comes off as a bit desperate.

• Ichigo

Aw dont talk like that!! I feel like that sometimes but the best thing to do is be yourself and be completely straight forward with a girl you like. Girls like a guy with confidence and I know its hard but keep your head held high and dont give up hope! Theres someone for everyone out there :)

• jason

the reason why nobody likes you is because you lack as an individual.

you think having someone will make you whole but that is a poor gameplan.

you need to better yourself and open up your mind and become a real person.

be alone the next 5 years or so, so you have time to grow up and be a man.

i upvoted wolf's comment

Steps to love:

1. Log onto pornhub.com

2. Bang your hand till you fall asleep

3. Rinse and repeat.

dude just chill, theres a million chicks out there. You'll find one someday. Till then, make fun of your friends for being ******* and being whipped by their girlfriends.

Source(s): I've lived life.

Ummm... he will be out of your league, yet you should nevertheless locate love, if it really is what you're after. yet, heavily, don't be so demanding on your self (i can make a lady-masturbation comic tale, yet i'm too a lot of a gentleman to attempt this). in case you had to, you should probably seduce him... i do not comprehend something about woman-on-male seduction, in spite of the indisputable fact that. i ought to point you attempt to be certain if he has a fetish that he's loopy for that no different females will do (like, perchance he's into pegging or something... that'd be hilarious). you should decrease your criteria, in spite of the indisputable fact that... that'd probably be the major gameplan for you. you should attempt to operate sex with a guy it really is out of your league and doesn't stick it to you with out liquor (if you're extremely as un-warm as you assert you're) and be depressed and unfulfilled, or you should locate a guy it really is on your league and do you-comprehend-what with him. the point is, don't be so depressed. heavily, I doubt your romantic existence is as undesirable as you imagine it really is, and there is extra to existence than f u c king some warm guy or having some type of romantic courting with him. And, if you're extremely as into him as you imagine you're yet are certainly confident that he gained't be with you, you should continuously masturbate... there is continuously masturbation.

Before you love someone else, you've gotta learn to love yourself! Pick out the qualities you like best about yourself and focus on them! Don't be so hard on yourself.

everone needs love a will have it and do have it and never give up