is this possible?(period question)?

okay so i'm 15 and a half and i just got my first period yesterday , and i really small and skinny i guess

so anyway i was telling my friend and she said that maybe why i just got it was because this is the first time that i really like a boy and maybe it like made my hormones all weird could this be true? and also since i am small and skinny will that mean that my periods will be light, because it is the second day and it is very very light now

Favorite Answer

The boy has nothing to do with it. It is genetic. You would have had it with or without him.

No, I don't think you liking a boy had anything to do with it. However, I do think you being skinny has delayed the arrival of your period a little.

As for how heavy it is normally depends on genes, but in the beginning it will probably be light either way.

Congrats on your period btw:)