Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Linda Trip,..and her friend Luwensky were Moles for the Republican Party?

It amounted to no more than entrapment?..Monica Luwensky was a Manchurian candidate?

Con's were ...desperate.... to ...foil.... Clinton's Successes

I reserve the right to capitalize what i bloody want to capitalize..comprende

Lewinsky

Favorite Answer

I often thought that myself.

This is not a question. Linda Trip was also a Democrat which is how she got her job in the Clinton Admin. She was a fund raiser and contributor.

• zzone

LOL, what a bunch of BS. Clinton was a woman chaser, and these two women got caught up in the BS, and Clinton was and still is a woman chaser, and he deserved to be in jail. But since Hillary liked women too, guess Bill and her were competing for women, he got caught may times, probably was HIllary who exposed him, she was jealous cause he got more women than she did.

LOL... Oh, my goodness!!! That's a conspiracy theory I've never heard before... Clinton is... and was... a self-centered narcissist (and misogynist). Lewinsky was just a useful idiot in his never-ending journey towards self-gratification.

Well, I look at it differently.. I though Lewinsky was a whore and Linda Tripp was an opportunistic *****...

Linda Tripp was a "mole" (small m).

LOL...

So now simple blow jobs are a conspiracy to you people.