Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 years ago

what does my dream mean kinda scary?

I had a dream I was on my school bus in the morning like every morning and all of a sudden we turn and the bus falls over I start to kinda panic because I see my freinds covered in blood and its very detailed I can see where I was and everything that happened and it looked like I was the only one conscious or alive it kinda freaked me out because to tell you the truth sometimes my dreams do come true and they are sometimes like a glimpse of the future for me it really freaks me out because I am not sure if its going to happen or not

Favorite Answer

I can't tell you for sure that it's going to happen. But my dreams come true sometimes too. Your scared of losing your friends. You don't want to be alone.

you recognize I honestly have had an exceptionally comparable dream in undemanding terms some nights back yet I digress; it seems to me which you have an apprehension of your babies wellbeing and how she is doing in spite of the incontrovertible fact which you surpress it ergo it is going to decompress on your objectives. i think however with the situation consisting of your mom could desire to be pointing torwards your self not honestly the child. in case you have had undesirable relationships together with her that is in all probability the concern.