guys ,Do u think he will ever text me again?

I broke up with my boyfriend 5 days ago , and i miss him a lot i begged him to stay with me and i also offered him my virginity because he told me he needed sex but we never had sex because he just broke up with me and i cant stop thinking about him , will i hear from him again ? will he ever text me again ? we used to text every day during out 2 months relationship . please help me

I know but i cant get over it , Im so in love with him .

Favorite Answer

You probably don't want to hear this but don't do it. Don't offer him your virginity because that's something special that you can never get back. If he's a guy like that then he isn't worth your time. I know you're better than that and you deserve someone who will respect you. Good luck hun.

Sounds to me like this guy is a grease bag that goes around only using women for sex....i know its unfortunate but if he really did love you he wouldn't of left you just because you wouldn't have sex.and to me no guy that does that to a girl is worth it

bobby.

Source(s): Me