When we go to war with robots/apes/aliens/disease will the bible have predicted it...?

.., and why couldn't it have predicted it in advance?

And if you think I got my tenses mixed up, google 'bible predicted 911,' as these predictions took place after the fact.

Oh yeah, I'd like specifics, not vague nonsense about gingers being afflicted with carpet burns, or such like.

Favorite Answer

Considering that in Revelation wars are still being fought on horseback, I see no indication that biblical prophecies anticipated modern technology.

i dont know anything biblical about robots and apes but aliens i do know about. since i was a child there has always been dreams about aliens invading earthlings. i know about disease and famine and pestilence being predicted in the bible, its unfair to lump all of these in the same question

according to bible you live once, die, and go either to hell or heaven. if bible is correct, you waisted your life hoping that reincarnation is true, no? bible also says that: rapture is fake. suicide, blasphemy, worship of antichrist (pale jew with red eyes, who moves like superman and makes fire come down from the sky), receiving mark of the beast (rfid chip-small grey world passport-electronic tattoo-666 tattoo by lasers), and going into ufo ship (aliens=ghosts=demons) lead to hell. britain will be flooded. china will attack russia. muslims will win war against jews. baltic states coast will be flooded. 80 foot dinosaurs (maneaters) will come out through lakes and sinkholes.

I didn't know a Frog looked like a teapot.

War with robots...cool.