I need an easy to use program that will allow me to create custom prints and floor plans (like drafting)?

I'm designing a project that I want to make with wood and metal, and before I start I need a print to go off of. I'd much rather use a computer program than draw it out by hand, so it will be more precise and neat. Is there a program or application that lets me do this? I'd prefer it to be mac compatible but any is fine except Linux.

Favorite Answer

Try google sketchup "http://sketchup.google.com/%22

• nasser

Microsoft had a application stated as Frontpage that replaced into sturdy, yet they discontinued making use of it some years interior the previous. you're in a position to have the skill to stumble on a duplicate around the information superhighway someplace. Evenually, you're in a position to have the skill to apply Notepad together with myself, or Moose