Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

The most stupid thing you've ever done?

Mine is when I was twelve and I was at my cousin's house.. She told lifted up the car trunk and asked if I could reach something for her.. Well I went in the trunk to get it and she shut the door. So yeah, I was trapped inside the back of a car for about an hour. Luckily it wasn't even forty degrees outside and the tight space kept me warm. XD

• beth
    Favorite Answer

Dropped out of school.

That's scary. You can die doing that sort of thing. I hope your cousin got in trouble for that.

I hung out with the wrong people my freshman year of high school, and I landed in the principal's office for it. My Mom wouldn't let me live that down for a couple of years.

• ?

Damn...if I were her, I would have driven the car off a cliff and go out before it went over

• Expat

Not applying for a job when I had the opportunity and learned afterward it would have been mine if I had.

I got pregnant from a goat at a Halloween party.

err...kissed an socket...no i seriously did! ...i had an argument with my old school friend that icould kiss a socket, but he wouldn't believe me so...I KISSEd A SOCKET and yeah...that wasn't very pleasant experience...but i'm ok now...don't worry...

I'm a work in progress.

There's way too many things ..haha :x