Could I hand-write a letter to my ex Girlfriend?

We known each other for 2 years and dated year and half. We Broke up before couple of times but we loved each other so much we got back. My ex is Muslim decent and I know We should've never dated but she had a crush on me and after all we ended up being together. In Muslim culture for a girl to date is a big deal and its not right, I knew this and she of course she knew it more . I waited six months because I was scare of being with her because of the religion and also because I told her I didn't want a relationship because I didn't want to go through what I'm going through now but I finally gave in. We were just being friends at the time but she wanted something else. She always got mad at me for making her wait but in reality I didn't do it on purpose or play with her emotions, I was really scared of something happening. I was her first and she was really scared of being caught by any of her family members but We both learned on how to get over all that and continue to be together. We did crazy things together. I'm the only guy that could deal with the situation because from what I heard from the past all the guys that hit on her just wanted to hook up and nothing series. I know she will eventually find someone who will care but Everyone of them weren't like that besides me. The things I've done for this girl are just crazy but i didn't care, I really really love her and shes my everything. Shes the prettiest thing I ever had and I cant deal without having her no more. We broke up 2 months ago and we still talk a lot and stuff and It feels like we never broke up. Recently, 2 days ago I noticed she doesn't reply to me anymore . She has feelings because she tells me Its hard for us to be friend so soon. I really don't know what to do. I think of her every day. Shes the first thing that is in my head in the morning. Sometimes I even stare out to window to see if she will drive by my house on her way to school. I really just wanna write a letter to her and say everything I have in my head. I don't care if I lose her forever but I want her to know how much I care about her. I need help !!!!! Im honestly going crazy everyday and It seems like Im being overly dramatic but this is how I'am when I really love a person. This is why I didn't want a relationship but I don't regret it . I know she needs her space and stuff but I just can't deal with being depressed ever day and When I have a memory of her I cry my eyes out. I just don't know what to do...........

someone please help me :'(

I feel like The best thing I had in my life is gone and I no longer have the desire to do anything.

It sounds like she is struggling just as much as you are..

I think you need to tell her everything you feel.. its a good idea, trust me i am i girl!

if you dont have anything left to lose I would say take a stab.

You would regret it if you didnt..

Losing your first love is hard, trust me I know :(