Can someone PLEASE help me. PLEASE?

have cramp like symptoms in my lower abdominal. They are mostly on my left side but they alternate too, they also go up my torso to the mid section and below my ribs. And on the side of my hips. Me and my fiancé have unprotected sex after we had had protected sex but it was only a couple of thrusts. I just had my period almost three weeks ago and I was on the pill but I stopped taking my pill for about two weeks(the time I started to about mid last week) and now I am on it again. Am I pregnant or is that just my body reacting to the pill?

Hey, it's ok. That would be a tremendous amount of cramping for being so early in pregnancy. It might be a urinary tract infection. You should relax and visit your doctor. Also, it doesn't matter how many "thrusts"--- if you are having sex (which that is), you can get pregnant (and yes, sometimes birth control can fail, particularly if you aren't taking your pill consistently. And you should not be going on and off the pill without doctor's supervision). Please consider speaking with your doctor or a trusted family member about reproductive education.

• Caw

Your pregnant.