Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Due to the planet already being overpopulated how long do you predict until humans are extinct?

i think about this everyday, more and more people are having casual sex and think it is ok because it feels good. i have to say it makes me really angry that the internet has lots of websites that encourage people to do this and these days lots of people are too selfish and stuck up themselves to even imagine what consequences this will have on the planet in the long term. i know it is human nature but humans can think to stop but no they are too selfish. it is hard enough to find a house or flat to live in these days because of others want somewhere to live not to mention people taking water and food for granted. Some say it is ok we have enough resources and things are fine but in reality we are heading for a massive disaster. i would love to get lots of opinions on this, i seriously think that humans have already killed the planet and the damage is irreversible. i think we should put a limit on couples having 2 children in every country at most because it would solve some problems in the long run instead of some couples being extremely selfish and having ridiculous amounts of children just for their greedy satisfaction. i had to get this off my chest thanks to anyone that answers.

Update:

Edit- of course the world is already overpopulated just look at all the problems there are all over the world already. As for you josh i am not even going to bother with because your just to stupid too understand what point i am making.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

December 21, 2012

AKA: Dooms day!

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn!

• 9 years ago

The median estimate of the maximum carrying capacity for our planet is about 10 billion, and higher estimates put it at 16 billion. Current population: 7.01 billion. We're not overpopulated yet.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're an idiot, why don't you help contribute to lowering the population by killing yourself then?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.