im an international student here in NYC?

I am an international student here in NYC. I was in language schools but i had my TOEFL IBT and GRE exams successfully and got acceptance from St.Johns University Queens campus. Now im lookin for scholarships, loans or anything just for my study. I know, it is an awkward question to ask cuz i know there are hundreds of students looking for scholarships but i do not EVEN know where to look for them, i mean can you please show me where at least i may try my chance. Where do i have to apply?

Thanks beforehand...


1 Answer

  • drip
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    First go to the university's financial aid office and their international student's office for help. As an international student I don't know what bank would give you a student loan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.