I love my girlfriend but sometimes I feel like I don't, how do I handle this?

Ok, so I have this girlfriend, and at first I was thinking she's like everything I could've ever hoped for in a girl, she's cute, nice bod, smart, and into the same things I'm in to. We've been in a relationship for a month and now I feel sometimes as though I want out, I'm not saying I def do, in fact I feel like it would be a dumb move, but still I just feel like bored now or something. She's convinced she loves me though, and I feel as though I love her to but maybe only as a friend, I'm not really sure, I'm really confused, could someone give me an idea on how to proceed?

Favorite Answer

As a girl, Im telling you to be honest with her and tell her you just want to be friends. You shouldn't keep the relationship going if you feel this way because the longer you postpone telling her your feelings, the more it's going to hurt her when you finally do tell her ya know? It's not good if your gf leaves you feeling bored- you need a girl who keeps things interesting and makes things fun. Whatever you choose to do, I hope it turns out good :) Good luck and hope this helps a little !

Source(s): I've felt this way about a previous boyfriend before .

sounds like its all new to you, stay with her and hopefully you'll find the feelings that you feel

Welcome to the real world.Women are like this.