Computer build help!!!?

I'm doing a first time build for a desktop computer, and I was wondering if these components are compatible, and if they will work well in terms of gaming on a 1080p monitor with high/max settings. The games that I will be playing mostly are (BF3, The Witcher 2, GTA IV, Fable 3, etc.) Here are the components that I'm thinking of getting.

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 black with white trim

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB 1600

GPU: MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II 2GD5/OC Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB

PSU: Rosewill HIVE Series 750w, Modular Design, 80 Plus Bronze Certified

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 ATX Motherboard

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dump the Rosewill PSU, they are generic. Get a 750W Thermaltake for the same $90 (in fact only $60 after mail in rebate), it's a modular PSU and 80 plus certified, I got one for over 3 months now and it runs silent and stays cool.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...

All the rest is great, don't just cheap out on the power supply. That is in fact the engine that drives your whole computer system.

EDIT:

One more thing, buy an after market Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler ($35), as the stock Intel cooler is crap and also very noisy.

Good luck with your build.

• nasser
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yo he comprado de muchas veces ordenadores en los sitios information superhighway y siempre he encontrado l. a. mejor calidad, el ultimo ordenador es para una amiga, l. a. verdad es que parece especial creado para ella porque tiene un disco duro con una excelente capacidad de almacenaje y va bastante rápido por su gran memoria y su buen procesador, muy buena compra sin duda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.