How to tell if a relationship is meant to last forever? please help?

i was just wondering how to tell if a relationship is meant to last forever or not? like how can i tell if mine and my boyfriends relationship is meant to be?

Favorite Answer

Honestly, there is no way to tell because no one can see into the future.

if you want to make it last forever, take every day, day by day and don't have any expectations.

Just go with the flow, thats all you really can do :)

what we do now has an affect on our future, so just work towards that.

Source(s): I'm in the same situation as you :)

Well, there's isn't exactly a magical sign that will tell you that it will last forever no matter what. If you want it to last forever, you kind of have to make that your duty to make it last. Trust, honesty, loyalty, love, and communication are the most important things that there has to be so a relationship can be solid. You also have to talk with your boyfriend and see what he thinks, if he wants to make it last as much as you do. Just because there isn't a sure sign you won't make it, doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Try to make it as enjoyable as possible for the both of you and you will make it.

Do you act like best friends? Do you look out for each other's better intrest? Do you give each other the right amount of space? Is there trust?

Ask yourself questions like these and then that'll be your answer.

Good luck! I hope it works out to be a good one.<3

I dont ever think you'll ever know. Being in a relationship and getting married is really a leap of faith. I guess you just have to believe.

It wont, for you will both die someday.