Do Atheists actually love their friends and families?

Would you be upset if your wife or your child died? Or would you just shrug your shoulders and say "Death is just the end of the meaningless life process, oh well."?

Do atheists actually care about anyone except themselves? Do atheists even believe in love?

Favorite Answer

No, they don't have feelings because they don't believe in God.

Source(s): sarcasm

You shouldn't ask this question cause it's not a question it's a rant based on the asker who already has bias and a strong negative opinion about atheist and the question isn't about gaining insight and knowledge but a self push to have a reason of futility and hatred for people that aren't like you.

• nasser

Islam isn't a faith that's a cult, that's like a rustic their schedule is to transform the enitre international to islam no ask your self you're being refrained from via acquaintances and relatives. that's sturdy you have left islam, that faith does not make any sense to me, faith which promotes violence, hatred can on no account be a genuine faith. there is not something to be unhappy on the alternative you will desire to be chuffed which you're loose from the clutches of islam, i individually think of that's curse for woman to be born as a muslim, its sturdy which you have left it . you're following the direction of reason , rationality and frequently that direction leads to a brilliant life . if she quite substitute into your ultimate buddy she would have been there for you no rely what, leaving some thing which you do not have faith in is the final concern that a man or woman can do and your buddy would desire to help you as a replace of shunning you , sorry yet i don't she is your ultimate buddy , a ultimate buddy would be there for you no rely what, you made a mistake in thinking her as your ultimate buddy.

Do religious people actually love their friends and families?

Would you be upset if your wife or your child died? Or would you just shrug your shoulders and say, "It was God's plan and they are in heaven now, oh well."?

The answer to that would be no, obviously. And the answer to your question is also no. People form very strong, enduring emotional attachments to their families and friends, and when they die, they are reasonably upset, regardless of their faith.

If anything, Atheists might be more upset at the prospect of never meeting with their loved one again in the afterlife. It might feel more as if they are truly gone, whereas with religious folks, they at least believe that the soul goes on, and the body only dies, and that you can meet again in another plane of existence (usually, depending on what faith you are, I suppose).

I don't know what your religion is, but most faiths out there don't condone arbitrary judgement like this.

That's rich, considering that some Christian parents discard their children like old magazines when they come out. If you're going to troll about atheists about a lack of emotion, look at any other religion's hypocrisy.

(I'm not saying that all Christians are homophobic, of course. Just some.)

You don't have to believe in God to love. I am agnostic (not sure whether or not I think there's a God), and I love my family and friends. The way I see it, whether there's a God or not, everyone deserves to be loved and I should make the most of my life. What happens after death has no affect on how I live my life; I try to be respectful and kind to everyone not because I think I'll go to hell if I don't, but because I think that everyone deserves to be treated right.

Do Christians actually love their wives an children when they'd sacrifice them for the "love" of something imaginary? I'm going to say NO, you don't.

You're retarded.

I cried when my best friend died.

I cried when my sister broke up with her boyfriend (loved that guy)

I've yelled at people to protect my little sister (I don't yell/ever get mad)

I would do anything for my two current best friends

I feel sorry for anyone who is a victim of abuse of any form.

Giving my best friend's girlfriend his bow tie after prom was one of the hardest things I've ever done because I could sense her immense sadness (for he died five days before.)

I do have emotions, you prick.

I know this guy is probably trolling, but this is a whole new low.

My son died a month ago, he had lost his kidneys almost 3 years ago, has been on dialysis and waiting for a kidney. He had just turned 40 two weeks earlier.

I miss him everyday and I will until the day I die.

U keedin bro?

Atheists would have a reason to be sad. Religous folk believe that their family members/friends went off to a better place...

Would you not feel love for your family and friends if you didn't think a God was watching?