Short with big boobs?

People always comment on them and I'm used to it, but sometimes I feel really awkward.

I am 5'4, 1115~120 lbs, and I have a 32DD. So, I have a small waist and big boobs. I can't wear loose clothing, as I look really chubby/like a box (shirt hangs off boobs). Also, I have a pretty flat butt (it's small). I have a small stomach, actually. My arms and boobs are a big disproportional, thats all.

Anyways, any fashion tips? I can't wear a lot of what I want to...

Which sucks and boobs get in the way of athletics too. They hurt/heavy D:

I also don't want to show cleavage but I can't stand high collared shirts. Please help, I'm in highschool and I'm afraid of looking "slutty" (whenever I show off the *SMALLEST* amount of cleavage, people go nuts and start with the names...)

All answers and comments are appreciated (not the mean ones), thank you!

Also, is my body type attractive to guys? People always say that guys actually prefer short-breasted girls, not that im super concerned with it, I'm just curious :x

Favorite Answer

Ive heard that wearing layers works with this

here is a story with some information about the problem of finding comfortable clothing and some links

http://voices.yahoo.com/fashionable-yet-modest-clo...

Trust me unless your back hurts constantly, or they just keep getting in the way to much, then a reduction seems the proper thing to do. Your gonna be stuck wearing clothes that will show off your curves. But, your in high school still, and as time goes by you will notice certain advantages for having a larger chest size. It can get you slightly more ahead in life through self confidence. You're more blessed than others cuz many girls want what you have. Just use your gift for good not evil.

• A line dresses, and cuts that have an empire line are great for large busts.

If you wear a maxi dress that is slightly fitted at the waist and flares out it will balance your top half out.

Same thing with shirts, empire line all the way!

It is attractive to guys, a lot of my guy friends think that snooki or nicki minaj have a good body because they are both short with big breasts.

you can wear things like maxi dresses etc n im a boy so frm a male perspective men like tht attractive but i respect that u respect urself because most nwadays tke advantage of their assets but dnt wry darlin u hve something that many ppl pay huge amounts of money to get (i.e breast implants) so be grateful xx

n hu ever told u men like small breasted woman is delirious cs i love wat u hve

looooooooooool so sexy

Source(s): my brain lol

it is v. attractive