How can I evict my verbally abusive, uncooperative adult son from my ohio home? He does not pay rent or lease?

Go down to the police station and get a 30 day eviction notice. If he isn't out in 30 days he can be escorted out by police.

Give him a 30 day notice in writing. Then, put all of his belongings in plastic bags and change the locks. Call the police or the sheriff to evict him. You have to make up your mind and do it.

Give him a 30 day notice to vacate. If he doesn't, court ordered eviction.

Or call the cops. Abuse is abuse, verbal or no.

Actually, you do not need to give your kid 30 days... or anybody else... if they're living with you. The landlord and tenant act does not apply (although you should check that in your local area as that does vary).

Call the cops. Change the locks. Have him escorted off the property and tell him he is not welcome back.

Just pack his bags and throw 'em out and then use force to throw him out. If he's stronger than you or you're scared of him then call the police but try to handle the matter yourself first. If you don't live in the house with him then force him out. You know, switch off the heating, electricity and water.

Sheriff worked for me!!! :)

Great part-time job done on your laptop

Perfect for students, retirees, and stay at home moms

Flexible hours....you work at your convenience

Paid by check

No computer skills needed

Easy enough job that I watch TV while I work

Copy/paste into browser

http://help4youtoday.blog.com/2012/04/29/easy-job-...

• David

Tell him you want him out. If he won't leave, the police can evicted him for trespassing.