I feel like there's ants crawling on me?

But there's nothing there.

It's not because of drugs, I'm sure. And I don't drink alcohol.

I'm fourteen.

Idk, it was just the other day it started, I actually had a ant crawling on me (i spent the day in the garden, on the grass) and I was freaking out. But ever since then, I feel like theres ants on my body but there aren't any there. Forreal. But, it doesn't happen when I'm outside. I really notice it when im in bed.

I've never experienced anything like this for long. Sometimes it happens when I see insects, but thats not the cause right? I mean, for this long?

Its been like three days since its been happening. Should I go to the doctor?

Favorite Answer

They're called "the creepy crawlies" for a reason. Once we feel a creepy crawly insect on us, yes, we can feel them when they're not there. Try to get your mind off it as much as possibly.

And, if that doesn't work, after a week, yeah, go see a doctor. I can think of two medical conditions that can cause the same thing. I'm pretty sure you just have the creepy crawlies, though. It would just be too weird that you came up with a medical condition right now.

The sensation of ants crawling on your skin can be a sign of an allergy. Food allergies can cause this, as can medication allergies.

Source(s): Horticulture student and retired Certified Veterinary Technician

I got bit on my balls by one yesterday