Do you believe in fate?

I've already asked this question but I fell the need to ask again so there's this man I met in febuary who was very fond of me the minute he saw me, after a few days he asked me to be his valentine and I turned him down. Its been 3 months since we tlk and this week I started feeling thease vibes pushing us together. Yesterday on Friday I kept running into him to the point I was like is God telling us somthing. I don't think he's stalking me like our run~ins were unintentional. What do u think.

• Nika
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I believe in fate. I also believe that we have some control over what happens to us so if you want to talk to this man, contact him and do so. Don't just depend on fate or destiny to bring you all together if you feel strongly about it. Thing is, even if you try and it doesn't work in your favour, you will just have to accept the situation for what it is and move on and keep faith that whatever is meant to be, will be.

Sounds like the universe is telling you something though some will say it's simply coincidence. Do what your heart tells you to do.

I met a guy in February as well and it's quite an interesting story. In summary, he spotted me from a distance earlier in the afternoon (out of everyone in the room, I noticed him). My day was a rollercoaster of emotions and by the evening, I was down and out. Certain events took occurred and I made some decisions which lead me to meeting him by the end of the day. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time and by that, I mean in the exact moment.

Sorry to burst your bubble but god doesn't exist.