Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What diet would get me very thin but also fill me up?

and allows me to think, work, not deprive. just fruits & vegetables?

Raw food diet is not depriving. You have a large variety of food to choose from and you can eat as much as you want to "fill you up", it may not make you feel as full as carbs and meat but its a lot easier to digest, its cleansing, helps the organs function better, overall makes you lose weight, get clear skin, energy, live longer, etc. You may have bad symptoms the first month, but that isn't a bad thing, its actually a good thing. It means your body is getting rid of years of toxins. Raw food diet is the right path, nothing else.

Not so much very thin but certainly an ideal weight and not hungry is hypnosis. BUT if you came to see me I would want to know you are staying on the healthy side of "thin". You end up guided by your body so no real willpower needed. anyway answers are on this site. http://www.getmethin.biz/

you might want to juice look into that