I have a lot of acne but am allergic to benzyl peroxide.?

I used to use benzyl peroxide for my acne problems and it helped a lot. But i developed a severe allergy to it and now am unable to use any products that contain it. I have tried many other products but none seem to help :( please help me. My confidence is undermined by it and i feel so ugly... please please help

Favorite Answer

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars).

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

organic zits PROTOCOL a million/ not in any respect, ever contact your face. 2/ Use 3 facecloths to bathe your face, one to cleansing soap on, one to cleansing soap off with extremely warm water, one to rinse off with ice chilly water, in that order, once an afternoon. 3/ if you're below 18 take 5,000 IU of nutrition A once an afternoon with an finished meal 4/ if you're over 18 take 5,000 IU of nutrition A two times an afternoon with an finished meal. are not getting pregnant at the same time as taking nutrition A. do not take any extra, like Accutane, it is going to end you starting to be. 5/ not in any respect, ever. p.c.., squeeze or pop your spot. study quantity a million back. 6/ do this for ninety days. 7/ make investments in a sparkling pillow and 2 new or extra pillow circumstances to �double bag' your pillow. warm wash each and every couple of days. source: somewhat of advice given to me as a young person, somewhat of technology as i'm interpreting hypersensitive reactions and nutrition A is part of that. somewhat of diagnosis: I sat in a lecture on the decrease back and watched the zits carriers p.c.. at their faces, those with the more serious zits touched their faces 32 circumstances in an hour, the clearest complexions did not contact their faces at the same time as quickly as. I easily have circumstantial data that zits is the effect of dermatophyte move from hands to face...the position it does not get washed off and is nicely fed by hormones, sweat a nd oil...only a hypothesis... in spite of the indisputable fact that it ought to describe why nutrition A is so powerful as nutrition motives dermis to eliminate dermatophytes. the major's not in any respect to the contact the spots the thanks to regulate zits and benefit desirable sparkling dermis in as low as 7 days?