Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 9 years ago

If you swear while singing a song does it count as swearing? I hope you guys understand what iI mean?

Favorite Answer

I know what you mean and no it doesnt :) its a song!! :)

Source(s): Potty mouth contry songs ;)

It only counts as swearing if the song with the swearing is being sung by the person listening to the song with the swearing.

This is supposed to be a family friendly site so I'm not going to post the lyrics to the song "My Neck, My Back" by Khia, or something along that line. If you don't think language in a song counts the same as if you were speaking, try singing the song for your Grandma's birthday party or at a church function and see what people think.

Yes sir it counts as swearing.

If its not, then its like saying SH*T when you dropped something and not counting that as swearing.

As long as you say it in any way, its swearing.

Even if you type it it will still count.

It's entirely up to you and whoever you're trying to stop swearing for.. Why are you asking this question anyways. It'll help if you tell us so we can give you a proper answer...

No it is not swearing. That's why when ever I swear at my Kids, I always do it in key, and with a beat.

You already answered your question.