Can't access gmail with Fire Fox?

I recently downloaded Fire Fox and I cannot access my G-mail!

Whenever I click on the shortcut or I type the URL or use different links, I cannot get to it and a screen saying this:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept

cookies.

And I have no idea on what to do so please help!

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Clear cache, cookies, temp files and history. Close firefox and reopen. The steps are mentioned below.

"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

If problem persists try the ones below:

Turn cookies on

Firefox must be set to accept cookies from websites.

In Firefox:

Go to "Tools -> Options -> Privacy"

Make sure "Accept cookies from sites" is checked (see note below).

Make sure the site you're trying to access is not in the Exceptions list.

Note: In Firefox 3.5, if you do not see the "Accept cookies from sites" option in the Privacy panel, set the "Firefox will:" option to "Use custom settings for history".

Clear cookies

You may have data in your cookies that the site doesn't expect. To clear this data:

In Firefox 2.0 and higher:

Go to "Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Show Cookies..."

In the Cookies window, click "Remove All Cookies"

In Firefox 3.5:

Go to "Tools -> Options -> Privacy"

Click the "Show Cookies..." button (see note below)

In the Cookies window, click "Remove all Cookies"

Note: In Firefox 3.5, if you do not see a "Show Cookies..." button, set the "Firefox will:" option to "Use custom settings for history". Alternately, click the "Remove Individual Cookies" link (if present) to open the Cookies window

Hope this helps.

Web: http://www.facebook.com/Root4Android

Open Source for Open Minds for Open Answers - Love for Android

pronounced Booty: Fox is crammed with morons. Republicans are a bunch of stupid douchbags seems as though the sole morons and douchebags are people who didnt make an effort to look this up for themselves. specifically you, and something of the sheeple at here who see the question, and assume its actuality. you DO comprehend it is Yahoo solutions, top? and not a actual representation of life? i like how quite you have been sucked into believing what replaced into pronounced in the question, BOOTY. and then make the perception that FOX is the group of morons. LOL! FOx's checklist commented on records that have been various years previous bringing up Al Qaeda plans to unfold terror by using fires. there have been NO particular references made to ANY incidents, and no person is asserting those fires have been all started via Al Qaeda. yet in regularly used lib-media vogue, all content on FOX could desire to be taken OUT of context. what a device you're to be so quite swayed. you're as undesirable by using fact the device who asked the question.