I hate being gay! So, i am 15 and gay, now please answer and help me!?

I'm 15 and gay… i was outed by my brother to my mother and it was just so horrible! I was sent to a shrink who adamantly told my mother that I was a-ohkay!

I just hate the fact that my mother is disappointed in me and she tells me almost everyday how great a husband/father i would have and how awesome a wife i would get!

I just hate all of it but like im attracted to guys and stuff and love me some man but i just hate how being gay has affected me.

Favorite Answer

Embrace who you are and hope for the best.

Eventually your mother will get over it. It's not as though you can change what gender you like.

Seek out those who support you and know and keep your head held high.

One of my best friends is gay and he's the most amazing friend in the world. Annoucing what type of gender he likes didn't change anything about him, he's still the same person he was before he came out.

AND contrary to what your mother says, you can still be both a husband & a father one day if you'd like.

Do not hate yourself! Too many LGBT teens today have had a suicide attempt before the age of 21 and that needs to change. I am so sorry that you are not getting the support you need, but accepting yourself is the first step to happiness. Persuade your mother and your brother to be more open-minded, if they really love you then they will eventually accept you! Also you can still be a father/husband through the means of some states and adoption :)

Hey I know what thats like.. I had my bro outed me as well.. not fun.. My parents took a while to get used to it.. In fact it took a whole year; so I think you should just hang in there and wait. Time heals everything, and sooner or later your mother is going to have to accept you for who you are, regardless of what she thinks. And if she keeps on disappointing you, try to ignore it, or say to her 'look mum, i would also get a awesome husband' and walk away. Be proud of who you are! Don't let it hold you back! Be fabulous!

Most of all, when things get sh*t, try to keep calm and carry on.

Good luck for the future :)

Just be happy, One day you will find a nice guy and You'll get married (hopefully your state by then has it) and have children (egg donor) and have a great family :)

You can still be an awesome husband and father! :)

Never let anyone talk you into living a lie

Stop giving your power away to your mother like that, and being a victim. It's YOUR life, not hers. Your dreams are for you alone, not to be a sheeple and do what's expected of you. Tell her to back off.

Love is love, regardless of the package.

yeah i know what u mean I went through the same.. but u will accept yourself with time u need to be who you are and u should be happy being who you are, and don't worried about your mother, she still loves you, she just need some time to get use to the idea... good luck, and remember that is nothing wrong about being gay...

First of all, both Kyle and mclovin are idiots! dont pay them any attention! Second of all... dont ever blame yourself for your mom's ignorance... if you like men, you like men... so what! embrace it bro! i wsh you the best of luck!

casper rae

Source(s): 15 year old lesbian!

just ignore the negativity.