Things to do with plain walls?

So I have a plain pink wall in my room and it is really boring. I need ideas of things I can do with it. I can't paint it or anything.

Favorite Answer

go on urbanoutfitter apartment section (: they have reall cute room decor

Think outside the box. Their are endless possibilities. If I were you I would paint a bunch of white flowers all over the wall to make it look really elegant and pretty.

Paint between the partitions a stable coloration. like the yellow or the blue of your curtains. and confirm you place up a minimum of one huge replicate. it's going to make your room seem greater advantageous. a community rug could additionally help to make it appear as if the room is split into 2 sections. yet make beneficial it extremely is a easy colored rug, you dont want to charm to the attention down in a small rug.

find a really nice material you like that goes with the wall glue or stable it to a piece of cardboard and hang it on the wall :) that is what i did it looks awsome but i used multi materials lol

Hang some picture, paintings, put up some shelves, put stuff on the shelves.