Why do some many GS users think that all women are bisexual?

Even if you know some women who are then what's up with stereotyping all women?

Favorite Answer

"So many" users don't, one lunatic with about 12 accounts spammed this section by saying that they were all "gender narcissistic lesbian prostitutes" up until about a month ago.

For anyone else that does, it's because of how bi women are made out to be "hot" on TV and pathetic attention whores go around kissing their friends when they're drunk to turn on the guys who eat that sh*t up like bacon. It just makes me roll my eyes. Not to mention dumb teenage girls on here who make moronic comments "I'm totally straight but I'm attracted to women and not men".

It is a by product of capitalism using the old perception of divide and conquer, In simple economies the less someone has the more someone can get.

To project women as bisexual is a fallacy. Which of course by the simple fact that humanity and nature demands a next generation makes it so comrade.

The reason one would accept such a fallacy is because of bourgeoisie modernism which is also so a fallacy considering the bourgeoisie are now akin to a police force with nothing to gain but to maintain their pathetic devotion for the elites 1% that they embrace.

A slave in Rome or in the Ottoman empire was more back then, at least you had a home and you got a meal free.

A women like any animal in the universe demands a mate. The bigger question is why and what you decide to do with your genitals is anyone else business?

BTW just because men f*ck each other and rape doesn't mean that happens in women's prisons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q

Youtube thumbnail

• ?

Those people are usually perverts who like the idea. Some men are so homophobic they see two people of the same gender being friendly and think they must be having sex. Men in other countries kiss each other as a greeting or a farewell, men now a days would jump to the conclusion that they must be gay. Its amazing how many of these morons walk the streets calling themselves logical.

I don't I think most of them are relatively asexual.

And women do strange things, like check eachother out. I think that's what does it.

I'm pretty sure it's like 2 people with many accounts.

ewwwwwww