Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

am i slipping into insanity?

i am a 16 years old basicly i was picked on for most of my life so far i am quite unatractive and have never had a girlfirend also i never realy had friends untill now then my dad passed away when i was 8.when i am am being bullied i basicly beat them up i got alot of detentions for that but basicly when i fight one my friends say half my face looks insane and the other half is normal.

when i go home shiver in my room even tho i am warm and i dont now why i also twitch in my left arm.

i think i had possibly to mutch time alone i think deaply in to subjects that dont even matter in my life for example "why dose steve jobs get so much publicity when he dies and if a solder dies he has mabey a fiew seconds in the news"that brings me on to my other point i could cairless if someone dies honestly i dident even cry at my dads funeral.i have honestly dont have anything to live for i also tried to slit my rists once but was caught

what do you guys think do i nead help?

The fact that you have tried to harm yourself means you should find some help. As far as your rough life, that alone does not cause someone to be crazy. Your fighting is really moreso a lack of self-control than insanity. It is completely normal to shiver after a fight, even when you're not cold, because of adrenaline.

If you want my opinion, what you need is to find meaning in life beyond the things within life. I would recommend starting with the Bible or speaking with a Christian friend.

Yes you need help!

I'm really sorry for everything you've been through, society is ****** up and it's not your fault you've been driven to this state of mind by your unfortunate life experiences.

And honestly of course your right about the steve jobs comparison! in this society profit comes before absolutely anything else. really you're not going mad, you're having an adverse reaction with the insanity of reality, and because of your isolation it has lead you to think this way.

When i was feeling really down i went to get some CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) and it really does help you get back on track with your life. it certainly helped me a lot just when i thought there was nothing i could do to make myself feel better.

I couldn't stress it to you enough how important it is for you to go and see a CBT therapist.

I hope you will seek for some help shortly.

Take care of yourself and good luck with everything,

one love, one planet <3

you need to talk to someone

if you want to be anon talk on the kids helpline

1800 55 1800

^on the website you cn also enter virtual chatroom one-on-one but this takes longer

there is also the option of e-mail psychology sessions (also on the kids helpline website) but it takes a few days to reply

Source(s): I Hope i help P.S. IT-GETS-BETTER

You need to let the pain you feel about your dad go. If you you want to feel loved - you must first love yourself. NOT your appearance...but your inner self. You need to give. To help people. And what you want from life will flow to you. Understand? I know its kinda difficult. But try.

Most of your reactions are more normal than you think. As mentioned see a counselor. But nothing you said you are becoming insane!!!

get a councelor hun

Yes(: tehe!

Source(s): i'm insane