Ear piercing ????? at claires?

if i get my ear pierced at claires and bring my own earing will i have to pay anything????????????

• Favorite Answer

Of course you will still have to pay. Don't go to Claires, or anywhere that uses a piercing gun. Piercing guns are not good for your ears and cannot be properly sterlized. Go to a tattoo/piercing studio that uses properly sterilized needles.

• Hannah

You will still have to pay. Nothing is free! They won't let you use your own earrings because they wont be sterile, and they don't want to get in trouble for that. The whole point of getting your ears pierced at Claire's is so you can get some of their earrings!

They won't let you use your own ear ring because it's not sterile.

You will have to pay no matter what.

Plus, don't go to Claire's! Go to a professional piercing place like I have! And it will turn out great!

Source(s): I'm 17 and have a piercing on the top of my ear, my tragus, 2 on my ear lob, I had one on my lip but I took that out and I also have one on my belly button :) don't go to Claire's!

Don't get it done at Claires... big mistake!

they won't let you bring your own earring.....nothing in this world is free....