Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 years ago

how can i get rid of acne scars?

i have red marks on my face from acne mainly my cheeks and chin

i've had acne since i was 12 and i still breakout at 17.

i'm about to be a senior and really want my breakouts and scars gone the doctor put me on pills and a gel for the breakouts but the scars are horrible

i hate looking at them and i hate wearing makeup to cover them.

please any suggestions?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Keeping acne away requires a whole gamut of things starting from developing a healthy diet to maintaining a health lifestyle. You may also use non-prescription creams to aid healthy skin and take vitamins to enhance your defense mechanisms. Here are some of what you could do this to shield your epidermis from an acne breakout.

Hydration

It is important to keep the skin hydrated by drinking lots of water as this will help to flush away the poisons. Having fresh fruit juices will also help you replenish the body with essential proteins and minerals that support skincare. You ought to have a minimum of 1.5 to 2 liters water every day and possess juices like orange and cranberry.

Cleansing

Blockage of follicles is among the significant reasons of acne, so developing a good cleaning routine is critical to reduce the chances of acne breakouts. Make use of a gentle soap to completely clean at least two times every day and employ a circular motion when you are rubbing the lather. When washing do not scrub as it may cause skin irritation, also tend not to over wash because this can lead to scarring damage.

Natural home remedies

There are lots of goods that you'll find in your kitchen that will assist you against acne like honey and lemon. Apply honey on your skin as a breathing apparatus and keep it on for 5-10 minutes and then wash rid of it with lukewarm water. Honey has antimicrobial qualities which will fight acne causing bacteria. Using lemon to cleanse your epidermis before heading to sleep is also a great do-it-yourself solution for acne treatment and prevention.

Diet

It is suggested that you simply avoid oily food to stop acne breakouts, your acne diet ought to include vegetable and fruits. There are several vegetables that behave like diuretics and they are just the thing for cleansing the body and fruits which are full of antioxidants may also be very helpful. Vitamins in vegetables are also known to rejuvenate your skin layer and aid in fighting inflammation.

Vitamins

To boost skin vitality and capacity to fight off bacterial attacks and inflammation you'll be able to take nutritional vitamins. Ascorbic acid and E vitamin supplements are particularly great for your skin while they contribute to collagen production and raise the body's defence mechanism. These vitamins can even be gotten from natural sources like fruits and berries. Research has also revealed that Vit a supplements may also be good for skin as they strengthen the protective tissue of your skin helping to fight acne.

Many of the other tricks for acne free skin include using products which are non-comedogenic, meaning which are not oil based, but are gel or water. Avoid wearing make up and avoid the sun's rays up to you can or use a good sunscreen. One final thing, for those who have an acne breakout tend not to break the pimples as this will only spread the problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.