Abby asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use to get frizz-free hair?

I have like between wavy and curly hair(which is weird) but my hair is always frizzy and poofy and in my face. i have to pin my bangs back every day. I was wondering what the best shampoo, conditioner, and whatever else there is to fix that. anyone?

Favorite Answer

I like the Wild Harvest Hair Vivacious Volume line. It's hard as hell to find though. :((( Biomega works wonderfully for that, though It's around $50 for both of them. It's A 10 works great too, though It's extremely expensive. Uhm....Bed Head Ego Boost leave in conditioner works good too. And the göt2b Oil-licious works good to tame frizzies

I suggest the shampoo that I use and works really good, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Shampoo, gentle cleansing formula, it restores damaged hair and provides color protection, leaves soft, light, silk and shiny. You can check it out at http://www.safrons.com/pro-naturals-moroccan-argan... .

Good luck. :)

Paul mitchel