Best songs about weed or to smoke weed to?

I need some songs that are either about weed or that are good to smoke weed to thanks :)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Young Wild & Free - Wiz Khalifa

Reefer Party- Wiz Khalifa

On My Level- Wiz Khalifa

Rather Be- 2pac

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Wiz Khalifa - Mixtapes (Deal or No Deal, Flight School, Burn after Rolling) When i smoke weed i listen to chill laid back songs, with someone that can sing. such as... The Weeknd.. Adele 21 (actually sounds even better than what it already is when your High) Toro Y Moi has some real chill ish.. Lil Boosie - Smoking on Purple ( makes me laugh more den anything.) Just because you've never heard of them doesnt mean their trash, listen to some new ish you'll be amazed especially when your high.

• 9 years ago

Don't take their suggestions blindly. Just listen to your favorite songs, preferably ones with the most depth and emotion.

For me, it's Dragonforce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC-uN6fWhDQ

Youtube thumbnail

For you, it might be something completely different. When you're high, you'll probably know what song to listen to anyways.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is my smokin song it aint very long but gaurenteed to get the job done smoke one what tha fuc u waitin on

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

smoke weed-Khimer kid

i wanna get high- cypress hill

smells like teen spirit- Nirvana

Be- Common

• Bommah
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Listen to the pancake mix or waffles song!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

White rabbit - by jefferson airplane sunshine of your love - by cream snowblind - black sabbath sweet leaf - black sabbath dazed and confused - by led zeppelin

• 9 years ago

cyprus hill (hits from the bong, dr greenthumb)

geto boys (damn it feels good to be a gangsta)

wiz khalifa (never ever, this plane, burn after rolling, in tha cut)

kottonmouth kings (positive vibes, float away, rest of my life, pack your bowls)

• 9 years ago

listen to owl city whilst blazin. Thank me later

• 9 years ago

2Pac - Krazy, BTNH - Weed Song

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.