My iPod Touch which is 4th generation keeps respringing after I jailbroke it. How do I stop this?

When I turn it on it just keeps rebooting. It waits a couple of seconds and then it just reboots again. Please help!

Favorite Answer

If you have installed any packages or updates in Cydia, remove the offending package(s). The sure-fire way to fix this is to uninstall Mobile Substrate, but doing this will take all of your Mobile Substrate tweaks along with it.

If the respringing prevents you from accessing Cydia and you have the Mobile Substrate's 0.9.3997 update installed, reboot your device and hold down the volume-up button as it is booting. Doing this gesture as the device boots up will disable Mobile Substrate completely for that boot (you won't even be in Safe Mode), and will allow you to get into Cydia to remove packages.

I hope this helps!