Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

How can you tell if a girl who wears TOMS is really a down to Earth person?

At first, men and women who wear TOMS were doing it for a great cause. Then over the past 2 years, ever since some celebrity was wearing them, every girl started to get them things, even the fake stuck up bitches. I mean one girl wore them and was just among the popular girls. Hell I even saw a woman in her 50's wear them, the sparkly kind. And when I saw that, I thought, what happened to the guys that wore TOMS?

So, do real down to Earth chicks wear TOMS anymore? and can guys that are generous and down to Earth wear them without being mistaken for a chick? I really wish I could wear them without people thinking I am another stuck up elitist chick.

Favorite Answer

the point of the TOMS brand was to get popular and sell a lot so they can donate more and increase their donations , In fact if it wasn't for celebrities this brand would probably not be as known as it is now ..

anyone can wear TOMS , you cant judge someones personality by a shoe .

• Charon

I'm sure there are some good people still wearing TOMS. But shoes are kind of like cars, your personality can't alwasy be seen when you use them.

I know what you mean -.-

Its annoying, i bought toms a long time ago for a good cause people thought they where ugly as **** but know the same people are buying like 20 pairs..

Dont judge a person by what they wear.