Science lovers I NEED ABLSOLUT HELP PLEASE IM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS?

How do skateboarding apply ro

Science I need to prove that it is educational. I'm crying so hard I'm depressed my dad won't let me get one intill I prove absolutely 100% without doubt that it applies to science. Plz I'm begging you. he's really stubborn. I need to outsmart him. :''''(

Favorite Answer

I think the area most related to skateboards would be physics. When I get on the skateboard (without falling off), I am studying center of gravity. When I push off with my foot, or go down a ramp, I am learning about acceleration, when I do a rail grind, I am learning about coefficient of friction. If the board splits in half during said rail grind and I land on my nuts, I am learning about strength of materials, composite failure modes & laws of gravity, etc. When I find have to lean into a tight curve to avoid flying off and getting major road-rash, I am learning about centrifical force. I think you got the idea now. You could make a whole dissertation on it.

You spelled absolute and please and to and until wrong.

And it applies to the laws of motion. Learn them, apply them to skateboarding, tell your dad, get your skateboard, and go skateboarding.

You're learning newtons laws of motion..