Will NARIC assess my qualifications without final cerficates, but only transcripts?

I currently migrated to the uk from the Philippines. I was already in my third year in my undergraduate degree in the Philippines. I want to go to the university in uk. I understand that philippine qualification compares poorer with uk ones, soi decided to consult NARIC. The problem is, i have not finish my degree yet, so i don't have any diploma, but I can request for my transcript of records. NARIC requires final certificates, is it ok to just give them the transcript of records for my first three years? Thanks

Favorite Answer

Sadly, if the award is incomplete, then we can’t provide assessment. If you are still interested in continuing your studies in the UK, they would need to approach admitting institutions directly for possible credit transfer.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): www.naric.org.uk