nicole asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

how do you loose weight?

whats the easiest way to loose weight

Favorite Answer

There is no "easy" way to lose weight, as it has to be something that you are willing to work at if you really want to see results. I would recommend following a healthy diet plan though, and trying to get in about 30 minutes of exercise per day. Especially cardio exercise, as it is great for burning fat! A diet which I think is really good is the Mediterranean diet. It includes eating a high consumption of olive oil, legumes, unrefined cereals, fruits, vegetables and fish. And a moderate to low consumption of dairy products, meat, and wine. A good thing about this diet is it that you are only eating foods which contain natural fats so you are still getting all of your daily vitamins and minerals, just without the unhealthy processed foods added in, which are usually the source of weight gain in the first place. It has been said that weight loss is 80% diet, and 20% exercise, so make sure that you really do spend the time finding a diet which suits your particular needs. Also, drink plenty of water and green tea, as it helps to flush your insides and improves digestion! Another thing that you could also try is going gluten free for a while. I am gluten free, and I swear by it. Sure, it can be a tough at times, but it is amazing how much better you feel, and I lost 9kgs by it! I hope this helped and good luck!

easiest way is just 4 steps

1. drink water ideally before a meal.

2. eat a bit less. stop eating so much fries, pizza, burgers, hot dogs, candy etc. and eat more stuff like lean meats and veggies.

3. exercise more. you don't need to start some crazy workout, brisk walking,jogging or running 30 mins to 1 hour is fine everyday or every other day.

4. get enough sleep.

Try going Vegan for a week.

Eat smaller portions.

Less carbs?

Drink more water.

Exercise.

Less sugar?

• Tim

Eating plenty of vegetables, fruits, drinking water, running, and any other exercise.

Eat less. Exercise.

alcohol has calories too you know sub three drinks a week for lighter versions to drop a pound a year

researchers found that dieters who ate eggs in the morning were less hungry than those who ate carb heavy meals

Take out an "o"

turn on tunes and dance while cooking

don t spend more time in front of the television