Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

My best guy friend and I like each other.. What now?

I'm a fourteen year old girl, and I like my best guy friend. And he likes me. He messaged me on Facebook and told me, and I told him last night in person. All he did was smile, but like a huge smile. But that's not what I'm worried about. A few days ago, he said that he would ask me out, but he thinks we're too close as friends to be in a relationship. I want to go out with him, but I'm afraid of breaking up and not being friends anymore. Thanks for your help(: <3

Favorite Answer

Well now you have to decide if you wanna put your friendship on the line and go to the "next level"

I'm gonna be honest with you, most relationships that start off at 14 don't make it. But that doesn't mean they never do.

Just sit back and take some time to see how you really really feel and then act. Don't just jump into something and then regret it later.

thats the risk you take when you date friends.

you have to decide what is more valuable