Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Should I give another girl's boyfriend a neck rub?

Here's the situation: It's a guy i've worked with for over a year, and we're REALLY good friends now. He's always kind of flirted with me, though. I almost left my job a few weeks ago, and he was tell me the things he'd miss about me if I had left. He started one of his sentences with the words: "You know I love you..." And he did that twice in five minutes. He also has this thing where he likes to shake people's hands randomly for no reason, and when he was saying that stuff he was holding onto my hand, like in a handshake, and wouldn't let go for atleast 15 seconds and he also put his arm around my shoulder. Later while I was doing something, he stood beside me so close that if I had turned my head to the side, our faces would've been close enough to kiss, and he didn't move for several seconds. Today at work, he said he neck was hurting and asked me to rub it while I was standing behind me. And when one of the managers joked about how he wanted to kiss me, they said he blushed, though he denied it of course. One time he stood behind me and started to put his head on my shoulders. Does it sound like he's flirting with me too much, or does he just see me as a friend/little sister? i'm only a year younger than him...

Favorite Answer

If you have to ask, the answer is probably no. He is already doing wrong by heavily flirting with you when he has a gf. You can be friends but you don't have to engage in it with him. Look at it from the other side and imagine how you'd feel if you were the gf.

No. Do not give him a neck rub. He likes you, and not his girlfriend. It's not good. He is flirting with you too much. Tell him to stop.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo