Tthh
Tthh asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

help with my eyebrows?

one of my eyebrows is super weird. the hairs at the beginning stick straight up and are kind of sparse and not even brow gel can keep them in place. also it gets kind of thick I the middle and more sparse at the end. my other eyebrow is more normal but kind of sparse. is there anything I can do to make my brows thicker or at least more normal looking?

I need them to be THICKER!

• Favorite Answer

fill them in! watch youtube tutorials and get a shadow close to your color or get something like nyx's brow set

I have the same exact problem my eyebrows are super sparse and it looks weird.. invest in a brown eyeshadow or a color that matches your eyebrows, then a skinny little eyeshadow brush to apply it with (an angled one preferably) then fill in your whole eyebrow and go along the natural shape it is already, use an eyeshadow because it looks softer and pencils are alot of times too harsh. Then if your brow gel isn't holding up get a max hold (cheap) bottle of hair gel (check the travel bins at Target!) and use a toothbrush. apply a little on the toothbrush and comb it through your brows to hold them in place(:

Yes! :) You can go to get them waxed and have them thin your eye brows out and shape them. Also, if you don't want to do that you can always draw your eyebrows thicker. Other than that... just love the way you look :)

If yyoure a brunette use a brow pencil/powder two shaded lighter and if you're blonde use one that's two shades darker. Or you could gget them done by a professional!