Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

After Effects of Using K2?

On February 5th, 2012, I experimented with the drug K2 and had a terrible reaction. Awful hallucinations, vomiting, and I thought that I was dead and that the entire universe ceased to exist. On the 15th of February, I smoked normal marijuana, and the experience returned. I had flashbacks almost identical to the first time it happened, albeit slightly less powerful, and no vomiting. Since that has happened, I've felt non-existent. I've been prescribed Prozac and Abilify. My question is, when will I return to normal? When will I feel human again? And when will I be able to recreationally smoke weed again without flashbacks?

I'm a 15 year old girl. I smoked marijuana habitually for about 6 months before I tried K2, and at the time was having no bad experiences with the drug. When I took the K2, I was on a small dosage of Zoloft. Since the experience, I am being prescribed Prozac and Abilify.

Favorite Answer

Dead in an alleyway at 36, or living in a trailer sans front teeth.