Does God want me to go to a nightclub?

My friend invited me, should I go?

Christians I need help

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, god said for you to wear skin tight short shorts and boogie with your butt out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Short answer: No. Long answer: Idk but it seems like you have a faith problem, don't you? Your problem is easy to fix, no? Stop listening to music, watching tv, playing on the computer. Throw all the occult stuff out of your house. Also, throw out bad magazines, books, skulls, journals, clothes, amulets, talismans, masks, etc. out of your house, no? Pray "Psalm 26" 40 times a day for 40 straight days. Doing the "1600" will help you calm down. Also, pray this 100 times daily "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, deliver me from the antichrist, enemy forces (demons), and witchcraft. Amen." Let's talk about hell, no? Well, there are different punishments in hell as well as there are different rewards in heaven. Christian saints and martyrs are rewarded the most. Christians who commit the 5 unforgivable sins are tortured the most. So, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. are actually tortured less than the Christians who committed the "big 5". The "big 5" discussion follows. God will forgive all sins (if repented), except the "big 5". Suicide, blasphemy, worship of antichrist (pale Jew with red eyes, who moves like superman and makes fire come down from the sky), receiving mark of the beast (rfid chip-small grey world passport-electronic tattoo-666 tattoo by lasers), and going into ufo ship (aliens=ghosts=demons=“angels of light” surrounding the antichrist) lead to hell. People have heard about Revelation 13's warning about going to hell if they accept "666 mark" on right hand or forehead. This 666 mark is given by lasers when people stretch their hands to receive the new small grey world passport. The rfid chip and electronic tattoo are ways to track people to laser them with that "666 mark". Non-Chrisians who worshiped that red-eye antichrist, or received 666 mark, or committed suicide are going to be tortured the most out of any non-Christian.

• 9 years ago

the answer is no.

the scriptures say to stay out of unclean places

a bar or nightclub is designated unlean

however, i was designated as a paid driver, and i watched the companion pup for 300 a week.

i think i was fired because i wouldnt be a gigilow and what i was, whatever that was, scared her.

• 9 years ago

Nothing wrong with going to a nightclub. Just mind your P's and Q's. God gave us our life to enjoy. Have fun with it. Just keep the ten commandments as they lead to true happiness. God does not expect us to sit in a candle lit room and read the Bible all day. Have fun and live your faith. You may bring others to Christ. If the night club leads you too sin then You may want to avoid it. Going to a night club in and of itself is not sinful and neither is having a few drinks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Just go and have a good time. As long as you're not hurting anyone (kinda hard to do at a nightclub) there's nothing wrong with it, religious or not.

• Fresno
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

If you feel any kind of a reservation, then don't go.

Maybe your gut is warning you of something you can't see.

Otherwise - stay away from people you don't want to be around and watch your drink

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you are a Christian and God has told you to go and witness to someone then go. But if you do not know what to do then do not go. Because the devil goes there and will tempt you to do something wrong.

it is up to you to Ask God want to do and if you go and have a bad time because you wanted to go the do not blame God.

Lets not play the blame game it is so juvenile

Source(s): Camille ask God what to do but do not blame him for your bad judgments
  • 9 years ago

God likes fun. Having fun will be respectful. Enjoy, via con Dios

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, what god dosn't want you to do is wast time on Yahoo Answers, so go away!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

God is fine with you going to any night club, as long you bring him a beer or hooker.

Source(s): He told me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.