Question about a restaurant or coffee shop in Honolulu, Hawaii?

I saw a picture once of a coffee shop or a restaurant in Honolulu, Hawaii, where people are sitting in the water, and the water level is just under tables!!

A resident of Hawaii said this is true!! The caption of the photo read "only in Hawaii"

I am going to Honolulu the upcoming Thursday, and really looking forward to it. Basically I'd love to check out all the cool places in Honolulu, and thought this would be an amazing one to check, so what is the name of that place? or what suggestions of super cool places do you suggest?

• Yeti
    Favorite Answer

You probably saw the Kaneohe Sandbar,but it's not a restaurant, etc. People just set up their own tables -- at least that's what's occurred in photos like that.

yea i never heard of it, and my husband is from oahu. but there is a place called kaneohe, hawaii, there is a sandbar there, the water is only waist-high but its not a restuarant.

• Duke

hummer tours on oahu!